How to find your own style and show it, too!
I open my eyes and wonder whether I`m dead.
The color of my surroundings has changed completely. Am I in heaven? Should I rejoice? I feel zero-g and free.
There` s a bang. Did I land in hell?
Boom! The porch door slams shut. I wake up.
This dream makes me wonder. Why dont we feel like we are on cloud 9 on earth and feel free and easy?
Which kind of glasses are we wearing? Did we put them on ourselves? All that thinking makes us heavy. We don`t dare to allow our visions to take their course.
We adapt. We push our desires away. We function.
Enough of that!
Do you have an individual streak?
Do you often find yourself worrying about your public appearance?
Then you`re in the right place.
With a few simple exercises, you can rid yourself of the shackles of conformism and put on your very own set of glasses.
- 1. Change your viewpoint! Not others determine your life, but YOU! Change your attitude! It`s the same with the kingdom of animals. If you don`t position yourself correctly, you go down and won`t be noticed. I had to learn the same myself and still I ask myself on a daily basis: Where am I? Where do I want to go? Who do I want to be?
- 2. Stop worrying about what others might think. It`s irrelevant. Life is too short to fret about it. A reader from the US wrote me that he went to church on a Sunday in red leather pants and people busted with excitement. Finally a cool color and a cool look. See, reactions are often much more positive than expected.
- 3. Be modern and make statements. Times are changing faster than we think. If we don`t move with the times, we become obsolete. So, away with the old clothes, in with new, fresh and bold styles.
- 4.Show yourself! A little more every day. You should be worth it. Practise! And shine! Start with details. It may be shiny shoes or a shiny shirt. Walk a small step further towards a shiny life with personal freedow every day. You will be able to breathe more easily every day.All that matters is that you walk a s small step EVERY DAY.
- 5. Be a role model for others! You`re not the only one into shiny fashion. Over 50% of our pants are worn by guys. I get many mails from guys that are totally crazy about this kind of fashion. So, help those that don`t dare to wear it yet. Show others how to shine in public like Çağatay Ulusoy, a Turkish actor and model for example.
Together we will put on our very own set of glasses and see the world with different eyes. Not just in heaven, but right here on earth.
Take a deep breath and start now!
Shop the Style:
- Black vinyl pants by Arcanum
- blue vinly pants by Arcanum
- Black highheels by Pleaser
- Red velvet boots by Public Desire